Full body contouring using minimally-invasive, advanced liposculpture techniques is one of Miss Chantrey's areas of expertise. She possesses 9 years of extensive experience in the area and her most employed technique is VASER Liposuction.
VASER Liposuction in Wilmslow
This is surgical procedure performed to enhance body contouring and is a more precise and safer technique than other forms of liposuction. This treatment helps remove areas of fatty tissue that cannot be shifted with a healthy, exercise-oriented lifestyle. This treatment is much less invasive, resulting in less bruising, swelling and scarring, and a reduction in recovery time post-treatment. Its popularity is also attributable to smoother results and the fact that the patient can go back to normal, non-strenuous activity a few hours after the procedure.
Which areas are treatable?
• Inner and Outer Thighs
• "Saddle bags"
• Flanks (love handles)
• Abdominal area (including "muffin top")
• Upper Arms
• Upper and Lower Back
Can I treated by VASER Liposuction?
Ideal candidates for this treatment are those who have excess fat that cannot be lost through exercise and a healthy diet. They are often those who have experienced healthy weight loss (post-pregnancy or otherwise).
What's the procedure like?
• The patient remains awake through the procedure (light sedation can be used to improve comfort)
• Local anaesthetic is used on the area(s) to be treated
• Ultrasound waves are used to break down the fat
• Only the fat is targeted leaving the rest of the tissues unharmed
• The broken down fat is suctioned out using a micro-cannulas for smoother results
• Depending on the area treated, large volumes of fat can be removed for extensive contouring
• The entire procedure lasts just a couple of hours
• A compression garment must be worn to reduce swelling and bruising during the first few days
• Patient may experience slight discomfort
• After 1-2 days of complete rest, the patient may resume normal, non-strenuous activity
• Vigorous exercises must be avoided for at least two weeks
• The patient must refrain from driving and operating heavy-machinery for 24 hours
• There may be slight leakage of anaesthetic fluid from the incision wounds which is normal and will stop after 48 hours
• Miss Chantrey will schedule a follow appointment to evaluate the recovery and results
• Further appointments may be recommended to achieve optimum results
Who will be treating me?
Miss Chantrey personally manages all her patients from initial consultation through to the aftercare process. You can rest assured your care will not be managed by sales staff or delegated elsewhere.
What results can I expect?
Although the final results will take up to 6 months to show, you will notice a significant difference in your appearance with days of undergoing VASER Liposuction. Many patients take these changes as an opportunity to revamp their lifestyle by adopting a healthy outlook to maintain their new, slimline shape.
Watch Miss Chantrey demonstrate VASER Liposuction on National Television
Miss Chantrey also specialises in:
• Traditional Liposuction
• Micro-cannula Liposuction
• Laser Lipolysis with Aspiration
• Water-jet Assisted Liposuction
• Bodytite Radiofrequency Liposuction
Her extensive experience allows her to tailor her solutions to each patient that she treats, for optimum results.
Note: Liposuction should not be undertaken as an alternative to regular exercise and a healthy diet. Miss Chantrey offers many other specialised techniques to minimise cellulite and improve skin elasticity, before and after the procedure. Miss Chantrey also manages a significant number of new patients that have undergone previous liposuction/ fat removal under the care of other practitioners, helping them to minimise scars, improve skin-tightening and obtain overall results.
Miss Chantrey specialises in full assessment to restore a subtle, youthful appearance. All treatments performed by Miss Chantrey are to protect, maintain, improve and preserve the physical and mental wellbeing of her patients. Natural enhancement is the primary goal which can restore self-confidence and self-esteem.
Psychological impairment can be related to the above medical conditions. Correction and treatment of these conditions can have significant health and psychological benefits for the patient.
Please see the success stories page for testimonials from Miss Chantrey's patients.