Skin peels have been around for a while. In fact, the use of peels can be traced back to ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. Their popularity has continued into the present day, despite the growing popularity of injectables, such as Botox or dermal fillers, and laser treatments.
Here, we look at ten reasons why skin peels here with Dr Jonquille might be an appropriate treatment option to help you turn back the clock and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
The benefits of chemical skin peels
1. Younger, healthier looking skin – We use skin peels to remove those surface dead skin cells that can give your complexion a dull, tired appearance. By stripping away the top layer of skin, it encourages increased cell growth and new collagen production accutane online as the skin heals. This means your skin will look younger, fresher and have far fewer blemishes.
2. Improved skin tone – Skin peels here with Dr Jonquille are an effective treatment option for getting rid of fine wrinkles, blemishes, and uneven skin pigmentation, which is often caused by sun damage.
3. Non-invasive – Chemical skin peels are great for people who do not feel ready or willing to undergo plastic surgery, such as a facelift. As this is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure, skin peels are associated with much less downtime and potential side effects.
4. Minimal discomfort – It is usual to experience some redness, swelling and mild irritation for several days after a chemical skin peel. Here with Dr Jonquille, we find that people are able to go about their usual activities shortly after their skin peel treatment.
5. Versatile – Chemical skin peels can be used to treat different areas of the body, including the face, arms, legs, hands and chest. This versatility means that we are able to target problems, such as hyperpigmentation and acne.
6. Different strengths – A choice of skin peels is available here with Dr Jonquille . These range from glycolic light peels to medium and deep peels. By choosing the right skin peel for you, we can make sure that you experience the best possible results for the problems that are bothering you.
7. No anaesthetic – Light AHA skin peels with Dr Jonquille can usually be applied without the need for anaesthetic or sedation, which means that you can get back to your busy life much quicker than with some other facial aesthetic treatments and skin peels.
8. Long-lasting results – The results from chemical skin peels can last for several years, making them an affordable and effective treatment option for turning back the clock and rejuvenating your appearance. The effects of deeper skin peels last for a lot longer but may not be suitable for every client.
9. Short treatment times – Depending on the area of skin to be treated and the type of peel, skin peels here with Dr Jonquille usually take between 30 minutes and two hours to administer. In comparison to more invasive cosmetic procedures, the treatment times are short and can be fitted conveniently into your busy schedule.
10. Cost effective – When compared to surgical cosmetic procedures, and taking into account the long-term results, skin peels here with Dr Jonquille are a cost effective facial aesthetic treatment.
The best way to find out whether a chemical skin peel would be right for you is to book a consultation here with Dr Jonquille. We will listen closely to what you would like the skin peel to achieve, as well as understanding your problem areas to give the most appropriate advice.